It is an organic liquid Castile soap made from coconut oil and coconut oil. jojoba, prepared according to very old recipes. It is a biodegradable, ecological and vegan soap. It lathers well and leaves the skin soft, clean and silky.It can be used as a shampoo, face and body wash or hand soap. 100% natural – Organic and Vegan -Made in Quebec
This soap is recommended for all skin types, even dry and sensitive skin because it does not attack the skin.
- Cleanses without drying the skin
- Restores the skin’s natural glow
- Leaves skin soft and hydrated
- Protects and regenerates the skin’s hydrolipidic film
- Relieves itching
- eau (water)
- huile de coco (coconut oil), huile d’olive (olive oil), huile de chanvre, huile de jojoba (jojoba oil)
- acide citrique (hemp oil)
- vitamine E. (Vitamin E oil)
- water (water)
- coconut oil (coconut oil), olive oil (olive oil), hemp oil, jojoba oil (jojoba oil)
- citric acid (hemp oil)
- vitamin E. (Vitamin E oil)
There are many uses for castile soap. It can be used as a face or body cleanser or as a hand or shaving soap. Natural and non-toxic, it is suitable for washing sensitive and dry skin. This soap can sting the eyes, so avoid contact with the eyes.
Face: Place 2-3 drops on wet hands, apply on wet face.
Hair: Place ½ teaspoon of soap in your hand, rub into wet hair, or dilute ½ tsp. in ½ cup of water and rub wet hair
Bath: Pour 2 tablespoons of soap in the bath water. (bubble free)
Shaving: Before shaving the face, armpits or legs, lather the soap on the area to be shaved, previously moistened.
Foot bath: Add a few drops to your mixture for foot bath ,
Available with or without fragrance. Scented with mint or lavender of your choice.
250 ml pump bottle
Flacon à pompe 250 ml