Here is an ideal gift basket for a teenage boy aged 12, 13, 14, 15 or 16. What we like about this Christmas box for teenagers is that it is made in Quebec, certified vegan, organic, Eco-friendly, without chemical ingredients or polluting ingredients for the environment and suitable for all skin types. If you want to please a teenager who likes to take care of his appearance, this set will certainly have its effect. It includes 3 facials. A matcha green tea clay mask to treat acne and blackheads, 1 nourishing face serum to wake up dull complexion and 1 lip balm to prevent dry lips.
CONTENTS OF THE BOX
The Teen boy gift basket comtains 3 face products.All of them are organic, vegan, and not tested on animals and handmade in Canada
- 1 matcha green tea clay mask | 80g
- 1 nourishing face serum | 60ml
- 1 lip balm | 4.5g| 4,5g
Matcha clay and green tea mask
- Benefits and results: Helps eliminate blackheads and dry acne pimples
- Key Ingredients: With Kaolin (White Clay), Bentonite Clay, Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Lavender Essential Oil
- Use: Add a spoon of mineral water and mix to obtain a smooth paste. Apply a thick layer of the mask to the face and neck.
Nourishing day serum
- Benefits and results: Hydrates, tightens the pores and awakens the dullest complexions spots and offers regenerating properties.It gives the skin a healthy, nourished and even appearance.
- Key ingredients: Ripe seed oil, pomegranate oil, meadowfoam seed oil scented with sandalwood or incense (your choice).
- Use: Put 2-3 drops on the fingertips then massage gently into the face and neck. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Benefits and results: Ideal for combating chapped skin, dryness and spots on the lips at all times.
- Key Ingredients: Contains Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Cocoa Powder, Strawberry Flavor, Grapeseed Extract, Jojoba Oil, Candellila Wax and rosemary extract.
- Use: apply daily for lasting hydration. For best results, apply after a gentle exfoliation.