A set of baby accessories made of African wax print for baby girl handmade in Montreal that will make happy new parents. This birth gift includes:
- a beautiful turban headband for girls available in 2 sizes: 6-12 months and 1-3 years adjustable thanks to an elastic band at the back of the head. The turban headband forms a loop on the front of the baby's head. A beautiful convenient headband even when baby does not have much hair yet.
- a bunny ear teether ring made of maple wood. The wood of the teething ring has been treated with a mixture of organic olive oil and beeswax. A great accessory to calm baby sore gums during teething.
- a pacifier clip that attaches to the soother with a suede buckle. The pacifier clip attaches to the baby clothes with a metal clip. The pacifier clip can also be attached to the bandana bib or another baby's bib.
- A bandana bib with a top layer in African wax print with white and green polka dots pattern and a back layer in white flannel. The bib closes with Babyville white snaps. A soft bib, convenient, and very easy to wash.
CAUTION: Do not let the baby sleeps with this bib to prevent the baby from choking.
A perfect accessory for a birth gift, baby birthday gift, a baby shower gift. These accessories will also be perfect for a baby photoshoot.
- Baby headwrap: washable by hand and machine
- Bandana bib: hand washable and machine washable
- Teething ring: Remove the fabric from the ring and wash it by hand or machine. Wash the wooden ring gently with soapy water. After drying, rub the wooden ring with food grade oil. We used organic olive oil. Discard and replace the ring at the first signs of wear and tear.
- Pacifier clip: Hand washable and machine washable.
Origin: Baby accessories sewn in Montreal, Quebec