No gender birth gift set made of white brown polka dot African fabric.
A set of baby accessories in white and brown tones that would suit both a baby boy and a baby girl.
This set of baby accessories made of African wax print is composed of three accessories:
- A bandana drool bib perfect for absorbing baby drool, especially during the teething period. A soft bib, easy to wash. The bib closes with Bayville white safety snaps.
Warning: do not let baby sleep with his bib to avoid any risk of choking. This bib is suitable for a baby aged from 3 to 24 months.
- A wooden teething ring made of a maple ring that we treated with a mixture of organic olive oil and beeswax. Cloth shaped two rabbit ears is attached to the wooden ring. The rabbit shape consists of African wax print and flannel fabric. The teething ring will emit a stimulating sound when the baby bites it with the crinkle paper inside the teething ring.
- A pacifier clip with a suede buckle that will fit baby pacifiers so baby does not lose his pacifiers. The metal clip of the pacifier clip has a piece of plastic on its inner side which allows that the pacifier clip will not tear the baby clothes.
- Bandana bib: hand washable and machine washable
- Teething ring: Remove the fabric from the ring and wash it by hand or machine. Wash the wooden ring gently with soapy water. After drying, rub the wooden ring with food grade oil. We used organic olive oil. Discard and replace the ring at the first signs of wear and tear.
- Pacifier clip: Hand washable and machine washable.